Sunday, September 26, 2010

Some thoughts before bedtime...

A HUGE thank you to everyone who took a look at my humble little blog this last week.  I am overwhelmed by the numbers.  981 hits.  312 first time visitors.  157 return visitors.  Not bad for a tranny.  Hehe.  Everyone who's helped me since the start, you know who you are, and you know how much I love ya!  Now maybe before midnight, we will pass the 1000 hit mark, and if that happens, I will be treating you to some naughty pics I took today. 
I had a great time hanging out with Rayven Baily tonight.  Smart, funny, and sexy as hell... if you're not already following her blog, she will find you and make you pay.  I'm not joking.  She's mean like that.  Sweet dreams, my naughties.  And just in case we hit the 1k mark, here's a preview of those pics... Love, Ives!

No comments:

Post a Comment