Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Random musings while I wait for the coffee...

Good Morning!  Just wanted to let you all know I will have a bigger post coming today, but here's a few things to get you started:
- If you haven't checked out Rayven Baily's blog yet, you're missing out.  Sassy, sexy and always entertaining, this girl is becoming a favorite of mine... and just to make sure you go, here's a picture of her ass.
The Ass of the Princess.
She is smokin' hot, and on my priority list, if you know what I mean ;).  Be warned Princess.  Ivori is gonna tap that ass...

 The movie links will be fixed later today, and I will have more info on that...  in the mean time, Emanuelle Jameson has posted a number of her sexy flicks on another site so check out her blog today (as if you have to be told...) .  Keep your eyes peeled here for some exciting news about the girl with the hottest ass in SL...

I just had to share this pic with you... my dear sweet subbie Zatara came home after a work-related road trip.  Z has made some miraculous changes recently, and I am going to help her continue that transformation.  Here she is last night getting caught up on the backlog created by her absence...
I have another hot photo set coming later today, with a hot new Amateur and your favorite cum princess Faye Nymphea!  Meanwhile, here's a teaser of sexy Destiny as I helped her wind down from our threesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment