Monday, October 4, 2010

Ivori's Amateur Initiations: Mercy Beaumont

I was intrigued when Faye Nymphea told me that I needed to meet her friend Mercy, telling me how she had fucked the hell out of her with a strap-on at the recent Hard Alley gangbang.  So, being the talent hound that I am, I invited this girl over for a little chat.  Chat of course being code for sucking my big, fat shecock.
So damn cute, and so hungry for cock.

Her first shemale.

Mercy loves sucking cock the way some people love breathing.

And I happen to love the way she does it...

And did I mention naughty?  Mmm, love getting my ass tonguefucked.

Balls deep.

Rides like a pro.

Look at her cute lil ass...


That tight lil cunt kept me on the brink the whole time.

Did I mention I liked her ass?

Hard and deep...

She will have you begging for Mercy...

Oh look, Faye dropped in.  Want to know what happens next?  Better keep checking back to see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment