Saturday, October 9, 2010

Have Mercy

Faye shows up to see Mercy and I getting along famously

Mercy, being the sweet girl she is, thanks Faye for introducing us.


Taking the girls for a ride...

Sweet like candy...

Drilling Faye from behind, one of my favorite things.


Why do I like Mercy so much?  Apart from being totally sweet, she's aggressively bisexual.

Getting reacquainted with Faye's strap-on.

Cleaning it for her.  I'm cool like that...

Creaming for the cuties.



Said it before and I will say it again, there may not be anyone who looks as good covered in cum as Faye.
So... I hope you enjoyed this set.  It was a lot of fun to shoot, and you can expect to see more of sweet Mercy in the future.  In the meantime I have another Amateur initiation cumming up that you are going to love... here's a lil teaser to whet your appetites...
And if you're in world today, Twisted Shemales has a Wild Wild West party at Noon SLT.  Cum on in and ride the wild Ivori *giggles*.

No comments:

Post a Comment