Friday, June 7, 2013

Moving Day...

A spoiled little bitch. That's what they called her, though not to her face. And the staff were thrilled to hear that Mr. Faith's little angel was moving out into her own place. They were not so thrilled to hear that one of them would have to spend the day moving her. Eve was unfortunate enough to lose the draw, though it seemed to make sense. Tall, dark and as the old saying goes, 'built like a brick shithouse' she was far better suited for the rigours of a day of moving than the delicate lil maids or kitchen staff. The rest of the staff were given the day off to stay out of the way, and it didn't take long for Ivori to cement her spoiled brat relationship. "Be careful with my things, or Daddy will fire you!" she snapped at the large, near-amazon woman, "And hurry up, I want to get settled in my new place soon". She watched Eve work, the more casual clothing she wore giving her a different view of the gardener than she had in the past, and soon her commands had little to do with moving. "Owwwww!"she exclaimed rather dramatically. "What's wrong?" Eve inquired. "My back is really sore, and the masseuse is gone for the day. Would you please rub my shoulders a little?" she whimpered. "The nerve of this little bitch" Eve thought to herself, but remembered that she needed this well-paying job, so swallowing her pride, said "uh.. yeah, sure. I can do that" and motioned her to the massage table. Eve worked the pretty blonde's shoulders, her back a mess of stress knots that soon began to loosen, yet the girl still complained "This isn't right. When Carlos does my back, he has me naked. I'll take my clothes off" she grins and begins to disrobe. Eve, ever the good employee sighed and looked away, just at the moment where she missed a rather big development in the way she see's her boss's daughter. Ivori sat on the floor and allowed Eve to continue, and she dutifully worked out the remaining kinks, her mind drifting away to an illicit dalliance with the young lady. "Ivori... I need you on the table now so I can do your lower back and then you should be good as new" Eve said, and then nearly fell over as the girl stood and turned, revealing one of the biggest white cocks she'd ever seen "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!" she yelled and took a step back. The girl laughed, remaining calm as her cock started to swell and grow "It's a cock, silly. I have one. And before you ask a stupid question, yes my daddy knows about it. I was born this way, and that's why he tutors me and keeps me away from the potential bullying at public schools. Very few people know my secret, but now that you do..." she licks her lips and grins, moving closer "you're gonna do whatever I say if you want to keep your job". Ivori walks into her bedroom, purring "stop standing there with your mouth open and get in here. You can leave your mouth open though, I have a use for that. On your knees..." and smiles as the tall black beauty drops to her knees, grabbing the girl's massive cock with both hands and giving it a few jerks before taking it into her mouth, and sucking it deep into her throat... To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment